- 1.Our regular license permits the buyer of the image a continuing, non-exclusive, global license to use the digital image that has been purchase.
- 2. This license permits the creation of a Single End Product for personal use or for use with a single client, which may be freely distributed.
- 3. An End Product maybe defined as such:
- a) An image customised and implemented within a website and as such is incorporated in the final website and thus becomes an End Product.
- b) Alternatively the image is used in addition to a main website as a button background and again becomes the Single End Product as it is applied into a website element.
- 4. As the current license holder of the product, you may incorporate this image within your work. Once this is then passed over to your client, the license too is transferred to them.
- 5.There is no limit on copies of the Single End Product maybe made as long as the output is not sold commercially and goes out for free.
- 6.It is permitted to change or manipulate the image to incorporate it into any artwork you maybe creating, for example, the image maybe incorporated into a website or flyer.
- 7.You may not Sell the End Product to more than one client without first purchasing another license.
- 8.Redistribution of this image as stock is strictly prohibited as either a single image or bundled with other images. This also applies if the image has been modified or enhanced in any way. This image may not be bought for resale on any other website.
- 9Purchase of this image for use within any application allowing the end user to alter a digital or physical product is prohibited, for example, website builders, made to order or on demand applications. Purchasing a separate license for incorporation of an image in a final product is required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this arrangement.
- 10.You may not use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.